Friday, December 24, 2010

My Entry for Yugatech's Lenovo Ideapad G460 Contest

I am an infant when it comes to gadgets and technology. It was not so long ago that I considered myself as a mere cave man entering this wonderful world. My first exposure was when I bought my very first laptop. Although I know nothing, I was still able to make a great choice with the gadget that I bought. My integration came just recently when I have been scouting for a smartphone - my very first mind you. And this actually led me to what I call "angels on earth" - those bloggers who share their experiences and opinions with a particular product. They guide us in buying that product which is suitable for us. And sometimes give us amazing stuff like a Lenovo Ideapad G460. And as I attempt to become worthy of this particular gadget, I need to join this contest by Yugatech. Thank YOu Yugatech and Lenovo for giving us chances of receiving good stuff this Christmas!

Here's my entry for the 10 fun things I can do with Lenovo Ideapad G460.

10. Download my favorite literary e-books, K-POP songs and videos from the internet anywhere I go. (wherever there is internet as Lenovo G460 is wifi ready!)

9. I can simultaneously surf the net and read blogs especially YUGATACH's while downloading those files. (I am guaranteed of no lag experience while doing this because of its core i3 processor and 2GB DDR3 RAM).

8. After the download, I can enjoy reading those e-books with G460's 14" display screen and I can enjoy listening to my favorite K-POP songs on the side.
 
7.  When I'm tired reading and listening, I can play strategy games like Starcraft, Warcraft or Civiliztion V that I'll be installing in my Lenovo G460. (I'm sure Lenovo can handle such games because it's hardware is neat!)


6. If I want to experience a different environment, I can go anywhere with Lenovo G460 because it's portable. (I'm sure I won't be bored with it beside me because it is packed with cool features like wifi connectivity and a built in camera. And I mean I can go anywhere, even in places with no electricity because  it comes with a 4400mAh Li-Ion battery. I just need to make sure I charge it before I go to places!)


5. Speaking of going places, I can bring G460 with me when I meet with my friends. And I will make them jealous that I have this very sleek and functional gadget. And eventually convince them that should they want to buy a new laptop, GOING LENOVO is the WAY TO GO!




4. For sure, meeting with my friends would produce a ton of pictures. (We either took the pictures through Lenovo G460's cam or through my own cam and just connect the cam to Lenovo through its USB port). When I get back home, I'll use Lenovo G460 in uploading those pictures in facebook, immortalizing and sharing our experience to the world!


3. Because pictures are important I need to back them up using Lenovo G460's DVD writer. and since it would now be my baby whenever I'm working, I needed to transfer all my previous files from my current laptop to Lenovo using bluetooth or a usb.


2. I will let my grandmother experience the features of Lenovo G460. She can use it to video call her daughter (my aunt) in Singapore!


2. Finally, I can pass on my previous laptop to my sister and brother. THey can enjoy all their time with it all they want because I have my own laptop now!







No comments:

Post a Comment